Sunday 26 June 2011

Social Networking For Testers

I did a presentation at June's London Tester Gathering and the company I work for sponsored it.  I previously did the same presentation at the Leeds Tester Gathering in May.

The presentation is titled Social Networking For Testers and based on my experience of attending conferences, tester gatherings and connecting with people via social networking sites.

If you have any questions or wish to discuss any of the slides please don't hesitate to contact me via email: testerswain(at)gmail.com, replacing (at) with the appropriate symbol.




I really enjoyed the experience of doing a presentation and chatting with people about it afterwards.  It's nice that some people were first timers at the gathering and much of the stuff was not known about by a third of the people there.

Attending events like the London Tester Gathering is good fun. You can make friends with like minded people and take away many ideas to help you improve your professionalism in the software testing industry.

I proposed to do another presentation based on my experience of getting a job as a software tester.  So look out for that.  I will let everyone know via twitter when I will next be doing another presentation.

Kind regards,
Chris :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment