He did a presntation called "10 Minute Test Plans" and it waas great.
- Tradition test plans are not fun to write and not fun to read.
- Worry about 80% of stuff to test and the the other 20% will get covered eventually by doing such things as Exploratory Testing
- Include what is important: the attributes, components and capabilities
- Carry out attribute component capability analysis
- Use an only planning tool (Testify) which also assists in a risk analysis to be carried out
- User Stories and Exploratory tests can be created based on attributes in the plan
- Establish a sub-set of attributes
- Create some pictures showing TRENDS; using metrics can be dangerous
- Everyone in software development/test can get pleasure from looking at the trend graphs
I am very happy!